Thursday, September 20, 2007

pack it up, pack it in

never realised i had so much stuff until i had to make it fit neatly into two bags!

...and so it begins, the packing process, the farewell process, the mental-preparation-required-to-shift-oneself-from-one-country-to-an-other process -- and of course, in true mitch fong fashion, i have left absolutely everything right until the day before i fly out

procrastination -- i highly recommend it

even as i sit here in my room typing this, i'm not even yet halfway through putting all my stuff into my bags -- and don't even get me started on the mental preparation side of things! i've done a superlative job of not thinking too much about the fact that there are some amazing people in my life whom i'll no longer be seeing on a daily basis, i guess it wasn't easy for me to think about that, and i have an aversion to things that i don't find easy!

to quote the great Scarlett O'Hara in Gone With The Wind:

"I'll Think About That Tomorrow"

hear, hear


back to packing, next update will be from Dubai!!!!

let the good times roll!!

No comments: