Tuesday, March 10, 2009

sydney darlings & darling harbour

so i promised myself that i'd cut down on the amount of writing i did in the lead up to the photos contained in each post. i'm gonna try and stick to that promise.

but i do feel the need to say that some of my most favourite people (but definitely definitely not all of them) are contained in this entry.

these people make me so incredibly happy, even if i don't get to see them nearly as much as i'd like to

these photos are from a visit to sydney and newcastle from march 2009

if i'd had any way of knowing, i would've made sure that the number of photos i have taken of Will Joy were closer to 5,000,000, rather than the actual 100 i've probably taken

so, here we are, some of my amazing friends, and some of my incredible family:


***Editor's note: after hitting the "PUBLISH" button, i soon discovered that the photos of Rebecca, Daniel and Imara Saad at darling harbour weren't actually taken during this particuar visit. i was too lazy to change the whole journal entry. my bad!

stay tuned, next week: SAN FRANCISCO!!!


let the good times roll!!

No comments: