Monday, April 28, 2008

new addition

oh yes oh yes!

i have a new nephew to welcome to the world!

little Charlie William Fong was born on April 27th 2008, or was it 28th -- shit, i was flying at the time he was born, and i never thought to clarify his actually birthday:
Uncle of the Year i most certainly am not

but i love the little guy just as much as my other nieces and nephews, he's a right little dude -- and i love how his big bro Maxxis always has to kiss his little bro's forehead, just breaks my heart

when asked what he thought his new brother should be named, Maxxis replied with:
"Coconut"
which in my opinion could be the best name i've ever done heard of -- and so he will remain "Coconut" to me for the rest of my living days





i could travel to the far corners of the earth, and still never get as excited as i do when i get to go home to my family

so amazing to see you guys again xxxxx

No comments: