Sunday, October 21, 2007

the one-month milestone

as the title suggests, i've now been in Dubai for one month!

nothing major to report with this blog post, just to stop in and let people know that i'm still alive and have a smile on my face -- i'm beginning to feel settled here in Dubai, have met some great people who i'm becoming great friends with


in another two weeks time, i will have completed my six-weeks training, and will be taking to the skies, off to see this world! i'm so excited and it feels like it's just around the corner, and at times i have a little difficulty in grasping the concept of jetting around the world and seeing all that it has to offer, but that very concept will soon be my day-to-day life, and i cannot wait!!!


i tried taking a couple of photos of my apartment building to show my friends back home where i'm living, but the photos didn't do it any justice, so i've trawled around on the internet and found a couple of shots from the professionals:










that's all from me for now, i look forward to writing home about my first flight!! hope everyone back home is just swell, and please keep in touch, i love hearing from you all -- it keeps me going


let the good times roll!!

No comments: